With six sizzling cooking options, the Griddler Deluxe raises your grilling game in stylish brushed stainless steel. The dual-zone temperature control gives home chefs complete control over the reversible grill and griddle plates for ultimate breakfasts, panini lunches, and burgers or fajitas for dinner. The 240 square inch grilling surface is ideal for entertaining friends or fun family meals and our SearBlast" feature locks in the flavor of juicy steaks at 500'F. With dishwasher safe accessories and 1800 watts of power, deluxe grilling is as enjoyable as it is easy with Cuisinart!
- 6 cooking options in 1: contact grill, panini press, full griddle, full grill, half grill, half griddle, and top melt
- Removable, reversible and nonstick grill/griddle plates
- Dual-zone temperature control
- Sear function can sear at 500'F for up to 2 minutes at a time
- Adjustable cover to top melt and lock for storage
- Large grilling surface: 240 square inches open
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Integrated drip tray
- Cleaning/scraping tool
- All accessories are dishwasher safe
- Red/green LED indicator lights
- Instruction/recipe book inclued
- Limited 3-year warranty
|UC Cubic Feet
||9.88"(L) x 18.25"(W) x 16.5"(H)
|MC Cubic Feet
||20.5"(L) x 18.75"(W) x 17.5"(H)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.