: 63100Group Name
: Fresco DuraBlend® - AntiqueGroup Style
DuraBlend®/Match upholstery features DuraBlend® upholstery in the seating areas with skillfully matched Polyurethane everywhere else. Old World beauty has never been more comfortable than with the plush rolled arms wrapped in DuraBlend® upholstery perfectly complementing the detailed fabric of the thick seating and back cushions coming together to create the grand traditional style of the "Fresco DuraBlend®-Antique" upholstery collection.
- Features DuraBlend®/Match upholstery on arms and front panel
- Frame constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate the home and transportation environments to insure durability
- Corners are glued, blocked and stapled
- Seats and back spring rails are cut from hardwood and engineered lumber
- Stripes and patterns are match cut
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards
- Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- DuraBlend® Fabric Contents: 57% polyurethane, 26% poly cotton, 17% leather.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Loose back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 5 decorative pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Exposed frame with faux wood finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.