Unfortunately, dishes dont wash themselves. However, youd never know it with this supreme dishwasher by Danby. Just load it up and let the highly-efficient appliance do the rest. The unit comes with eight place settings and a silverware basket, and at a width of just 18 inches it can easily fit into any home, apartment, condo or lunchroom. This machine has a low-water consumption rate to make it eco-friendly and the Energy Star rating will help save money on your monthly bills. The simple, but high-tech electronic controls make this model a pleasure to use and the six wash cycles can take care of the greasiest and grimiest jobs. Other elite features include a durable stainless-steel interior and spray arm, an automatic detergent dispenser, and a handy rinse-agent dispenser. This time-saving model also comes with a worry-free 12-month warranty on all parts and labor and offers convenient in-home service.
- Crisp white built-in under counter dishwasher
- At only 18 wide its perfect for small kitchens with limited space
- 8 place setting capacity with silverware basket
- Energy star compliant and low water consumption up to 3.5 gallons of water (13.2L) per wash to help save you money
- Simple intuitive electronic controls with display light
- 6 wash cycles ranging from Intensive, Normal, Economy, Rapid, Glass and soak
- Durable Stainless steel spray arm and interior
- Hassle free rinse agent dispenser and detergent dispenser
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.