- Best cleaning wash: Our exclusive wash system cleans your clothes thoroughly, ensuring whiter whites and tough stain removal, for maximum cleaning even with large loads.
- Gentlest Wash: Immersion Care Wash Action gently spins and moves water and detergent through clothes for more thorough, gentle cleaning.
- WaterFall Wash Technology with Immersion Care Action: WaterFall Wash Technology thoroughly soaks the entire load while Immersion Care Action gently moves water and detergent through clothes for better cleaning.
- Fresh Water Rinse: Final rinse uses fresh water to ensure whiter whites and reduce allergens.
- ENERGY STAR®
- Vibration Control System: Advanced vibration control keeps even oversized loads balanced for smooth, quiet operation. Ideal for second floor installation.
- DuraMotion Tub with Lifetime Warranty: Seamless tub helps create unique water action that gently, yet thoroughly, immerses clothes for better cleaning - and it has a lifetime warranty.
- 12 cycles to choose from: Offers you 12 wash cycles to choose from to meet all of your washing needs from washing jeans, kid's clothing and wool to keeping your clothes their whitest.
- Fits-More Washer: Our new design lets you wash more in one load.
- Whiter Whites: Our wash system gives you whiter whites and more vibrant colors.
- Energy Saver Option: When option is selected energy is reduced.
- SilentDesign : Designed for 20%uieter operation.
- Automatic Temperature Control
- Bright Interior Light
- End-of-Cycle Signal
- Express-Select® Controls: Easily select options with the touch of a button.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.