- Reduce Cleanup Time: It heats the pan, not the cooktop - so spills can't burn on.
- Energy Savings: Reduce your energy bill with our induction cooktop that is 70%ore efficient than cooking with gas and 20%ore efficient than cooking with electric.
- Exceptional Temperature Control: Adjust heat with greater accuracy than on gas or electric cooktops especially at lower settings.
- Cooking Versatility: Gentle enough to melt chocolate and powerful enough to boil water, so it's great for entertaining or getting dinner on the table quickly.
- Cookware Compatibility: Most stainless steel and cast iron cookware is compatible with induction elements. An easy rule of thumb: if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cookware, it's induction-friendly.
- Effortless Cleanup: A damp cloth or sponge is all that is needed to easily clean the burner.
- Power Assist Function: Generates rapid heat for a faster boil.
- Smoothtop Ceramic Glass Cooking Surface
- Hot Surface Indicators
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.