- Unique 20" fit offers full cooking convenience for smaller kitchen spaces
- Lower storage compartment lets you maximize your kitchen space
- Smooth ceramic cooktop for safer and cleaner cooking
- Includes an extra large 8" 2100W burner to accommodate larger cooking vessels
- Stainless steel and black glass construction brings a modern look to the kitchen
SUMMIT's line of slim-fitting electric ranges brings modern style to even the smallest kitchen with a stunning look and user-friendly features. The REX208SS is a 20" wide electric range with a smooth cooking surface made from quality scratch-resistant EuroKera® ceramic glass with E.G.O. burners made in Germany. The easy-to-clean surface includes three standard 6" 1200W burners and an extra large 8" 2100W burner located in the front for added convenience. The front-located stainless steel control panel features push-to-turn burner knobs in black and indicator lights for the surface and oven. This unit meets ADA guidelines for accessibility. Designed with a black exterior cabinet and stainless steel front, the REX208SS brings a modern look to small kitchens. The triple pane tempered glass door includes a stylish stainless steel handle and a window for easy monitoring with an interior oven light. The porcelain oven includes an adjustable rack with safety brakes and a waist-high broiler for a more comfortable cooking experience. This unit includes a two-piece porcelain broiler pan and an anti-tip bracket for added safety. The lower pull-out storage drawer is ideal for saving more space in smaller kitchen spaces. With its attractive look and convenient features, the REX208SS is a great choice for smaller homes looking to bring big value into the kitchen.
- 20" width : Perfectly sized for apartments and other homes with smaller kitchen spaces
- Smooth ceramic glass top : Ceramic surface made from EuroKera glass ensures easy cleanup and safer cooking
- Four E.G.O. burners made in Germany : Surface features three 6" 1200W burners and a larger 8" 2100W burner
- Storage compartment : Save even more space by storing your pots and pans in slide-out compartment
- Waist-high broiler : Broiler is located inside the oven, making it easier to use
- Oven window with light : Easier monitoring of your cooking with an oven window and on/off light
- Black glass door : Triple pane tempered glass construction on the door for lasting durability with a modern look
- Color matched knobs and handle : Black knobs and a stainless steel handle offer an attractive look for the kitchen
- Backsplash : High backing prevents stovetop contents from splashing up or boiling over and staining walls
- Porcelain construction : Oven interior features high quality porcelain construction for long-lasting durability
- Push-to-turn burner knobs : Burner knobs require a small amount of force to turn on for added protection against accidents; oven knob is not push-to-turn
- Indicator lights : Control panel includes an 'on' light for the oven and burners for added safety when using the range
- Adjustable oven rack : Oven rack can be set in four different positions to accommodate a variety of sizes
- Safety brake system for oven racks : Sliding rack will stay in your oven with special brake mechanism
- Broiler tray : Includes a two-piece broiler tray with grid
- Anti-tip bracket : Included with oven to be installed for added safety
- ADA compliant design : Upfront controls and easy-to-operate knobs offer easier accessibility
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.