With True Convection and 14 cooking modes, our 30-inch Masterpiece Single Oven gives you 4.7 cubic feet of oven capacity and the convenience of cooking several dishes at the same time without flavor transfer.
- Massive Oven Capacity
- Fastest Self-Clean
- Speed Convection
- Superfast Preheat
- Massive Capacity - Largest oven cavity at 4.7 cu.ft. (overall AHAM)
- Fastest preheat in the luxury segment (around 7 minutes). Thermador exclusive feature
- Superfast 2-hour self clean mode - fastest on the market. Thermador exclusive feature
- Both ovens offer convection cooking
- True Convection offers precise airflow for cooking on multiple levels without flavor transfer
- Full Access® telescopic rack holds up to 45 pounds, integrated easy grip handle
- No preheat needed. Industry leading Speed Convection system reduces cooking time by 30%
- CookControl temperature probe
- EasyCook offers 20 pre-programmed recipes
- Powerful halogen lighting illuminates the oven cavity
- 10-pass recessed broil element with 3,500 Watt
- 14 advanced cooking modes
- Advanced culinary modes - Warm, Proof and Dehydrate
- Fast Preheat available for 5 cooking modes
- Large oven door window for maximum viewing
- Timer offers automatic delay start mode
- Hidden bake element for easy cleaning
- Digital indicator shows progress of preheat cycle
- Six adjustable rack levels for multiple item cooking
- Star-K certified
- Modern angular design
- Premium glass touch control
- Striking blue full text display
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.